This trend is totally here to stay and its because, everyone is embracing the natural beauty & makeup looks in a very big way. You will find girls or even guys, flaunting their natural beauty in various networking sites with hashtags like #IWokeUpLikeThis and #NoFilter which were and are still trending worldwide.
Now, to achieve the whole dewy skin look, you have to have good skin. You must take care of your skin to achieve that fresh look, otherwise the whole look will look like oily stuff. So, there is no short cut, lazy girls. This look is very difficult to fake. Because the best thing about dewy skin is that it is natural glow that looks like it is coming from within and not just some shimmer powder that you applied on top.
So, you want it? I have got it covered… Here is how..,
1. Exfoliate: Scrubing or exfoliation every 2 -3 days is good for your skin health.
This will ensure removal of dead skin and also give smoothness to your skin keeping your complexion looking fresh.
2. Try facial Oil: For a long time face oils had a bad rap. Most women avoided them for fear they would clog pores, cause breakouts, and make their T-zones look like an oil slick. Now we know that is not the case. In fact, just a dab of face oil mixed in with your foundation is the easiest way to get an even, beautiful complexion — without that dry, cakey effect.
3. Moisturise Your Skin: I am a huge believer of moisturisation and you should be too. The main key is Hydration, Hydration and Hydration. Always use moisturiser whether you have dry or oily skin, your skin needs moisture like you need water. With good moisturiser, you will get a smooth and supple canvas to apply makeup onto.
4. Choose the Right Foundation/BB Cream: When you have beautiful and fresh skin, you can go easy on foundation. I prefer bb cream when I go for this look because they gives light coverage and are almost sheer like natural skin. Do not dab lots of foundation onto your face but take less than normally you will use and then work up. You need to blend it perfectly. use little concealer if you must hide some blemishes.
5. Use Cream Blush: The key is to use everything cream. Anything powder will give you matte and powder finish. So, go for cream blushes and also cream highlighter if you want to use.
Set your makeup with some powder only on some areas to avoid looking like a disco ball.
One last thing, I would be ever grateful for your support in sharing this around, so feel free to hit the buttons below to share on various channels. Big Thanks!