Hey babes, if you have not tried any sheet masks yet, do not worry. I will give you full on best and worst of all the sheet masks that I have tried from the brand Innisfree It’s Real Squeeze Masks range. So that you do not have to go and try everything and regret later. I have shared individual reviews about these sheets on my Instagram account. You may follow me there to read more about them in details and also I am going to review sheet masks from another brand on Instagram soon.
I got the Innisfree It’s Real Squeeze Masks from Nykaa. They were on offer and I bought a lot, to be exact 13 of them. I tried all of them, daily as recommended and did see a change in my skin but some sheets were definitely better than other. I will for sure buy few of them again. To be honest, I have truly fallen in love with this skin care step and hence I have included this step as a ritual for my daily routine. Let’s not talk much and get into business directly.
For your reference, I have combination skin with oily T-zone and dry cheek area. At times, my cheeks do not even feel sad to become parched but I will leave that for another conversation. Okay, grab some pen and paper to note them down for reference while making a purchase:
Best of them and will buy them again.
- Blackberry: Love this one. It firmed my skin without leaving the sticky feeling to my skin.
- Shea Butter: Totally moisturized my skin but left a sticky feel to my skin.
- Manuka Honey: My skin just drank all the essence and had a happy skin day.
- Tea Tree: Love that it did not dry out my skin as tea tree normally does.
- Pomegranate: The best among all. Made my skin firm and fully hydrated.
- Lime: for brightness but left the sticky feel to my skin.
- Cucumber: for dehydrated dry skin with no sticky feel.
- Strawberry: for when your skin needs instant Brightness.
- Kiwi: whenever your skin needs intense moisturization, go for this.
Meh, maybe some other time.
- Aloe: Least moisturizing of them all
- Rose: Better option would be to buy Rose Water if you prefer to spritz on rather than masking it.
- Bija: No idea what it was supposed to do as it did nothing
- Green Tea: Not soothing and felt unexplained sensation on my skin
There you go. You need not buy all of them unless of course if you wanna try them. I have combination skin and I love anything that will keep my skin healthy and hearty. So, try few of their best ones and you can go from there.
One last thing, I would be ever grateful for your support in sharing this around, so feel free to hit the buttons below to share on various channels. Big Thanks!